- G02: Circular interpolation (CW)
- G03: Circular interpolation (CCW)
- I, J & K (Use when <=360 degree) " Incremental distance from SP to CP of arc "
- I: Specifies the incremental ±X distance from the center of the tool at the start of the arc to the center of the arc.
- J: Specifies the incremental ±Y distance from the center of tool at the start of the arc to the center of the arc
•R is easier to define, easier to make a mistake and get an incorrect radius.
•With R, the machine still do the work whether the R is correct or incorrect.
•With incorrect I, J & K, the machine will stop and gives an error message before executing.
•With R, to generate a circle path of over 180 degrees, then specify a negative R.